The most advanced female boots from Ronix were developed with state of the art Brainframe technology. Fully redesigned, the Limelight boots offer a more flexible feel and lower cut in the back for an improved fit. Every aspect of the materials, sizing, and the placement of these boots is designed for the ladies of the waterway. The lightweight and responsive bindings include built-in J-bars for improved heel hold while riding. Quick snap lace handles allow you to easily and quickly secure the boots to your preferred fit.
Brainframe Technology: Groundbreaking hardware platform delivers instant response and redefines high-end boots.
• Binding skeleton adapts to the shape of the foot and lower leg for an unfiltered line of communication between rider and board. This secures the foot from the bottom up for a more uniform fit and flex in the upper.
• Instant energy transfer from the laces into the board inserts means less rider fatigue.
• More accurate lasting than traditional boot forming methods.
• Accentuated heel pocket improves heel lock and expands around the rider's foot/leg.
• Centers foot over the top of the baseplate and features solid medial/lateral lower foot support for those big landings.
• Limits distortion in the upper and reduces breakdown over time.
• Eliminates much of the stitching and lamination processes needed for traditional boot construction.
Quick Snap Lace Handles: These parts offer an easy and solid tether to the boot and are easily interchanged for service.