This amazingly balanced Limelight boot is Dallas Friday's boot of choice. Made from a women-specific last, the Limelight is built to stand up to the most demanding female rider and features the innovative Brainframe technology. Stage 3 liner is a Ronix exclusive and offers soft, low cut support. 3D molded tongue improves fit and maintains a consistent flex. Articulating cuff flexes with the rider without causing boot distortion. Stitched reinforcement in the heel area eliminates delamination. Built-in J-bars increase heel holding power. Sold as a pair.
Brainframe Technology: Groundbreaking hardware platform delivers instant response and redefines high-end boots.
• Binding skeleton adapts to the shape of the foot and lower leg for an unfiltered line of communication between rider and board. This secures the foot from the bottom up for a more uniform fit and flex in the upper.
• Instant energy transfer from the laces into the board inserts means less rider fatigue.
• More accurate lasting than traditional boot forming methods.
• Accentuated heel pocket improves heel lock and expands around the rider's foot/leg.
• Centers foot over the top of the baseplate and features solid medial/lateral lower foot support for those big landings.
• Limits distortion in the upper and reduces breakdown over time.
• Eliminates much of the stitching and lamination processes needed for traditional boot construction.
Quick Snap Lace Handles: These parts offer an easy and solid tether to the boot and are easily interchanged for service.