The Ronix Kinetik boots were created for the rider looking for the premier cable boot. Boots maximize full potential board control with softer flex to the inside, but a more rigid outside, allowing you to really lock in a press. Dominik Hernler's signature boot also uses a Smooth Skin liner material, making it even easier to get in and out of your boots all day at park. A Flexform shell design on the Kinetik bindings utilizes a structural injection to give a calculated flex and unrivaled park durability. Fully customizable Intuition+ liners paired with the latest footwear breakthrough – the Brainframe. This innovation in fit, function, and interchange adapts to the rider's foot and lower leg like no other. Superfabric material is used on the tongue and stands up to the stress of endless laps at a park.
Brainframe Technology: Groundbreaking hardware platform delivers instant response and redefines high-end boots.
• Binding skeleton adapts to the shape of the foot and lower leg for an unfiltered line of communication between rider and board. This secures the foot from the bottom up for a more uniform fit and flex in the upper.
• Instant energy transfer from the laces into the board inserts means less rider fatigue.
• More accurate lasting than traditional boot forming methods.
• Accentuated heel pocket improves heel lock and expands around the rider's foot/leg.
• Centers foot over the top of the baseplate and features solid medial/lateral lower foot support for those big landings.
• Limits distortion in the upper and reduces breakdown over time.
• Eliminates much of the stitching and lamination processes needed for traditional boot construction.
Intuition+ Liner: The pinnacle of high-end boots. Liner provides a level of fit and control only found in a Ronix boot.
Superfabric Tongue: Armor-plated fabric is abrasion-resistant and prevents the laces from cutting and wear.
Quick Snap Lace Handles: These parts offer an easy and solid tether to the boot and are easily interchanged for service.
Feetbelts: Pulls your foot back into the pocket for ultimate heel hold.
Rad Foam: Molded in under your feet to dampen shock after your big landings.
Double Stuff Footbed: Hard on the outside, soft on the inside. Footbed allows your feet to naturally cant inward without dictating a specific angle.
Mag Lock Beams: Magnesium's amazing strength-to-weight ratio allows Ronix to cut the boot weight by 30%.