Made with a similar heat-formed, custom orthotic fit found in the rest of Ronix's high-end line, the Frank wakeboard boots feature a medium-soft density liner that's both flexible and supportive. Brainframe technology includes groundbreaking hardware platform that delivers instant response. Mag Lock beams with Magnesium keep the boot strong, yet reduce its weight by 30%. Built-in J-bars improve heel hold. Articulating cuff allows the Frank bindings to flex with the rider without boot distortion. Low friction eyelets. Quick Snap Lace handles offer an easy and solid tether to the boot.
Brainframe Technology: Groundbreaking hardware platform delivers instant response and redefines high-end boots.
• Binding skeleton adapts to the shape of the foot and lower leg for an unfiltered line of communication between rider and board. This secures the foot from the bottom up for a more uniform fit and flex in the upper.
• Instant energy transfer from the laces into the board inserts means less rider fatigue.
• More accurate lasting than traditional boot forming methods.
• Accentuated heel pocket improves heel lock and expands around the rider's foot/leg.
• Centers foot over the top of the baseplate and features solid medial/lateral lower foot support for those big landings.
• Limits distortion in the upper and reduces breakdown over time.
• Eliminates much of the stitching and lamination processes needed for traditional boot construction.
Quick Snap Lace Handles: These parts offer an easy and solid tether to the boot and are easily interchanged for service.
Mag Lock Beams: Magnesium's amazing strength-to-weight ratio allows Ronix to cut the boot weight by 30%.