Raymarine's HD Digital radome scanners combine the power and clarity of HD Digital signal processing with an ultra-compact scanner suitable for all types of vessels. Compatible with a, c, and e-Series Multifunction displays, these radomes offer a 256-color radar display and the clearest, most lifelike radar presentation available from any radome scanner. The RD418HD features the same adaptive digital receiver technology found in Raymarine's open array antennas. By adjusting automatically to changing environmental and sea conditions, the HD Digital radomes provide crisp, accurate contact echoes at short ranges, as well as outstanding long range performance up to 48 nautical miles. Rain, fog, and high seas are no match for the HD Digital radome. Using its powerful processor, the HD Digtal radome intelligently separates true contacts from noise and clutter. The RD418HD offers small boat captains all of the same capabilities usually reserved for larger capacity boats.
• Adaptive digital receiver automatically adjusts to changing environmental and sea conditions for a dramatically clearer picture
• New high speed (48rpm) target tracking
• Fast digital receiver processor
• 256-color multi-level display with selectable color palettes
• New Bird Mode automatically optimizes the receiver for detecting sea birds above schools of fish
• Automatic harbor, coastal, offshore, and buoy operating modes
• Dual-range mode allows you to monitor both long and short ranges simultaneously with a single scanner and display