Raymarine's p70R Autopilot Controller keeps you in command of your SmartPilot autopilot system no matter whether you are cruising, fishing, or sailing! Built on Raymarine's ultra-sleek platform, the P70R autopilot controller offer boaters an attractive, high-visibility, and simple to operate interface to their Raymarine SmartPilot X-Series autopilot systems.
The P70R offers a convenient rotary control knob and support for multiple autopilot modes including auto, standby, trolling patterns, and track mode from your GPS or chartplotter. Exclusive to the P70R is a convenient Power Steer mode, which enables you to use the P70R's rotary knob like a miniature steering wheel. P70R brings convenient, compact steering control to wherever you need it like auxiliary steering stations, flybridges, wing control stations, and more. P70R features standard SeaTalkng connectivity for simple interfacing with Raymarine SmartPilot X-Series autopilot corepacks.
The P70R features a 3.5" sunlight viewable Liquid Crystal Display. LED backlighting delivers superior visibility day or night and ultra-low power consumption. P70R also supports group dimming along with i70 Instruments and e7 multifunction displays. p70R's LightHouse user interface delivers simple setup, calibration, and operation. The intuitive layout makes accessing all of the P70R's features easy.
P70R matches perfectly with i70 instruments and the new e7 series multifunction displays. P70R is designed with a clean, modern look that looks great on today's luxury sail and power vessels.
P70R Autopilot Control Head With Rotary Knob Features:
• LightHouse user interface is simple and quick to use.
• Wide 160° viewing angles.
• Startup wizard helps you configure the pilot quickly and easily.
• Anti-reflective coating for improved visibility in bright sunlight.
• Low power - typically 132mA/1.6W - 27% less than ST70 at x4 measured brightness.
• Supported autopilot modes: Auto; Standby; Pattern; Track; Wind Vane; Power Steer; and Jog Steer
• Simple system and group dimming/illumination.
• Support for multiple data sources.
• SeaTalkng/NMEA2000 and SeaTalk1 connectivity (no bridging required).