The SeaTalk 1 to SeatalkNG converter allows select SeaTalk 1 devices to interface and communicate on the Raymarine SeaTalkNG data network. It is compatible with legacy ST40, ST60+, Raystar 125 GPS sensors, and LifeTag Wireless Man Overboard Systems. The SeaTalk to SeaTalkng Converter kit is a compact solution that connects in-line with the SeaTalkng instrument network.
The converter kit includes all of the necessary components to interface to SeaTalk 1 devices and establish basic SeaTalkNG connectivity on the vessel including:
• SeaTalk 1 to SeaTalkNG converter
• SeaTalkNG Terminators (x2)
• SeaTalkNG Blanking Plugs (x2)
• 400mm (15") SeaTalk 1 to SeaTalkNG converter cable
• SeaTalkNG power cable
• 1m (3.3') SeaTalkNG spur cable
E22158 SeaTalk 1 to SeaTalkNG Converter Kit Features:
• Easy plug-and-play connectivity with SeaTalkNG networks.
• Works with select SeaTalk 1 instruments, GPS sensors, and LifeTag.
• Included SeaTalkNG components establish basic backbone connectivity.
• Easily expanded using Raymarine SeaTalkNG network components.