Dragonfly 5 PRO With Dual-Channel CHIRP Sonar and Chartplotter
The Dragonfly 5 PRO features built-in Wi-Fi, so anglers can stream Dragonfly sonar data right to their smartphone or tablet with the Raymarine Wi-Fish mobile app. The built-in GPS is preloaded with North American Gold cartography including coastline, lakes, and Canada. A microSD card slot lets you upgrade to more maps.
The dual-channel CHIRP sonar will change your underwater view and maximize your time fishing with Raymarine's wide-spectrum CHIRP technology. Easily identify fish and underwater objects with photo-like sonar images from the DownVision channel, and target fish with the conventional CHIRP sonar channel. Dragonfly's all-weather, high-definition color LCD display looks sharp from every angle and optical bonding ensures the display will never fog up internally. Step up to CHIRP and a smarter species of sonar with Dragonfly 5 PRO.
The Dragonfly Difference
A leap into the future of sonar, Dragonfly sonars employ true wide spectrum CHIRP technology. With wide spectrum CHIRP more sonar signals are transmitted into the water, allowing Dragonfly to interpret more detail, target more fish, and image structure with unmatched clarity.
• Max depth: 900' CHIRP / 600' DownVision
• 5.0" all-weather, high-definition LED backlit display
• 800 x 480 resolution
• Dual-channel sonar with wide-spectrum CHIRP DownVision sonar for photo-like images and a second CHIRP conventional sonar channel for targeting fish
• Raymarine Wi-Fish compatible
• Android and iOS compatible
• Built-in GPS with North American Gold cartography
• Optically bonded for sharp color, wide viewing angles, and no internal fogging
• Ball-and-socket tilt swivel mount for easily mounting on any surface
• A microSD card reader in rear (please allow a minimum of 4.7" behind the unit for inserting and removing an MicroSD card)
• 5.7"H x 5.7"W x 2.2"D without bracket
• Includes transom-mount CHIRP transducer with temperature sensor and 19.7' transducer cable