Superior Fishing Electronics Made Incredibly Simple
Change your underwater view and catch more fish with the Dragonfly 4DV wide-spectrum CHIRP DownVision technology. Easily identify fish and underwater objects with photo-like sonar images. Dragonfly's all-weather, high-definition color LCD display looks sharp from every angle and delivers brighter colors and sharper contrast. Step up to a smarter species of sonar with Dragonfly.
The Dragonfly Difference
A leap into the future of sonar, Dragonfly sonars employ true wide spectrum CHIRP technology. With wide spectrum CHIRP more sonar signals are transmitted into the water, allowing Dragonfly to interpret more detail, target more fish, and image structure with unmatched clarity.
CHIRP DownVision - Simply The Best Imaging Sonar
CHIRP DownVision will change your underwater view with incredibly clear, photo-like sonar images. Dragonfly's CHIRP DownVision surpasses ordinary imaging sonars with superior deep water performance to 600ft (180m) and reliable high speed bottom tracking.
• 600' depth capability
• 4.3" all-weather, high-definition LED backlit display
• 480 x 272 resolution
• Optically bonded for sharp color, wide viewing angles, and no internal fogging
• Ball-and-socket tilt swivel mount for mounting easily on any surface
• Unit measures 5.7"H x 5.7"W x 2.2"D without bracket
• Includes transom-mount CHIRP transducer with temperature sensor and 13.1' transducer cable