Excelling with shallow water species like redfish, trout, and tarpon, Penn's Allegiance II Inshore Spinning Rod is built with a full-graphite blank for superior strength and Fuji aluminum oxide guides for dependable line flow. That 24-ton graphite blank stays lightweight and sensitive while retaining backbone, the comfy cork or EVA grips (depends on model) mean all-day angling, and a sturdy graphite reel seat provides a dependable perch for favorite spin reel. Master the art of the inshore with Penn's Allegiance II series.
• 24-ton graphite blank for durability and sensitivity
• Fuji aluminum oxide guides for smooth line flow
• Premium-grade cork grip on inshore models and EVA on heavier rods
• Graphite reel seat is sturdy and transmits strikes well
ALLINII815S70 7' – Medium Light Rod
• Action: extra fast; Rod handle: A
• Grip: cork
• Line rating: 8-15 lbs.; Lure rating: 1/8-3/4 oz.
ALLINII1220S70 7' – Medium Heavy Rod
• Action: fast; Rod handle: E
• Grip: EVA
• Line rating: 12-20 lbs.; Lure rating: 1/2 - 1-1/2 oz.