The innovative motor design, high efficiency, and abundant features of the D-Icer leave the competition behind. This powerful, submersible, motor-driven water-circulation unit prevents ice formation during winter months by continuously propelling warmer subsurface water up to the surface. The unique, one-piece design of the unit's shroud prevents large debris from being sucked through and damaging propeller. Designed for harsh saltwater environment with renewable Zinc Anode for corrosion protection. Ideal for use around a boat or dock. Oil-resistant power cord. Easy install.
• Oil-free design: no chance of oil leaks
• More energy-efficient than oil-filled units: costs less to operate, pays for itself
• Molded glass filled nylon shroud: guides water flow and blocks debris
• Stainless steel motor shaft and motor housing: eliminate corrosion
• Dual internal seals and double-lip shaft seal: keep water and dirt out for long life
• High-efficiency motor and high-performance propeller: give the most flow for your energy dollars
• Standard 50' field replaceable power cord: get you to the middle of the slip without modification