Minn Kota's new Engine Mount motor delivers precise boat positioning, infinite speed control, and whisper-quiet operation. Mounts on the cavitation plate of your outboard and will not affect boat performance. From hovering over bait balls to tailing a school of feeding Jacks, sneak up and surprise the heck out of them with the new EM.
* Will not interfere with boat or motor performance. Mounts on cavitation plate of your outboard or I/O lower unit. No stowing or deploying required. Motor is completely out of sight and will keep decks clear and recreational boats from looking like a fishing boat. Once on plane, the EM rides completely out of the water. Will not interfere with the normal performance of your outboard or I/O motor.
Remote Speed Control
* Control the speed of your EM motor with a corded remote that can be mounted or handheld. Offers infinitely variable speed control in forward and reverse. Features neutral (off) detent position. The motor can be steered using the boat steering wheel or outboard tiller.
* EM electronics are housed in a fully waterproof control module mounted below the deck of the boat. All electronics are sealed in marine-grade polyurethane to provide corrosion-proof protection. The extruded aluminum housing features specially designed fins that dissipate heat to keep things cool under high rpm use.
* Up to five times longer run time on a single charge. Controls the draw of power at infinitely variable speeds. Eliminates wasted energy and conserves battery power for more time on the water.
Weedless Wedge 2 Prop
* The latest generation of this legendary Roland Martin design features swept-back and flared blades to "wedge" weeds away. Pass through the thick stuff at any speed without chopping and hacking.
Engine Mount Guide
* Captivation plate to waterline 13" (minimum). Optional operating mode is with engine trimmed all the way down.
Advanced Corrosion Protection
* Riptide features premium-grade marine alloys, including aluminum upper arms that are virtually impervious to oxidative corrosion (rust). Metals undergo a rigid multi-step cleaning process before being anodized or coated with a special zinc dichromate armor plating. All components are then finished with a 5-mil TGIC polyester, powder coat paint.
* Engine Mount motors feature Minn Kota's two-year warranty.