What could be better than having a new boot featuring LF's 4D Binding System? How about having the response and feel of the 4D System in a binding that is lighter than any other high-performance binding in the market by nearly 15%?! If having less weight to hold your riding down sounds good, then the Lite 4D is for you. The boot's innovative 4D chassis has the smallest footprint in the industry. During development, this quickly became the binding of choice for Bob Soven, not only because it was so lightweight, but because the lower upper cuff design gave him maximum ability to flex and poke out his board. The "All-In-One" construction promotes a tighter fit with better flex. This lightweight, flexible performer features 45° angle attachment points under the rider's feet for better board response and flex within all directions. Honeycomb FlexFloor absorbs impact and reduces overall weight. Comfort liner is designed with the softest foam and offers just enough support for high-level riders who want a flexible boot. Sold as a pair.
• Dual Lace Zones: Allows lace tension to be different in the lower and upper zones so the rider can customize a secure and comfortable fit.
• PU Tongue Compression Mold: PU panels displace the lace tension across the foot, eliminating pressure points.
• EZ Glide Lace System: Specially designed injection-molded design allows laces to move unrestricted when you're tightening and loosening the lace zones.
• TPU Injected Toe Cap: Riveted and glue-less toe cap is stitched to the upper for flexibility and durability and helps prevent toe "stump".
• Articulating Upper Cuff: Featured on the pro models to allow maximum range of motion. The upper flexes independently like a hinge without material backing.
• 40mm M6 4D Binding Screw: Rugged M6 screws ensure maximum hold.
• Nylon-Injected Reversible Angle Mount: Locks allow adjustability for stance angles and eliminate heavy metal parts.
• 45° Angle Attachment: Attachment points underneath the rider's feet increase leverage for better board response and flex in all directions.
• Reflex Liner: Liner has less bulk and air gaps for a snug, full-contact fit that's more supportive.
• Semi-Rigid Quarter Panels: A more form-fitting quarter panel hugs your foot and increases responsive movements.
• 4D Binding Chassis: Lightest and smallest footprint in the industry.
• Rear Asymmetrical Flex Zones: Welded PU and Lycra create a unique flex zone that promotes an incredible amount of motion.
• Bottom Dampening/Anti-Slip TPE Bottom: Displaces hard impacts and keeps the binding from sliding on top of the board.
• Honeycomb FlexFloor: Absorbs impact, reduces the binding's weight, and provides performance-driven flex.