Interlux Aqua-One performance ablative is a water-based antifouling paint that delivers solid protection against all types of marine fouling. As an ablative paint, Aqua-One wears away with use, which reduces paint build-up and the need for sanding between applications. Water-based Aqua One lacks the heavy solvent smell of solvent-based bottom paints and is easy to clean up with soap and water. Aqua One has an indefinite launch window, so you can paint and launch on your schedule. Can be applied on powerboat and sailboat fiberglass, wood, and primed metal hulls with a brush, roller, or sprayer. Matte finish. One gallon covers roughly 375 sq. ft. Do not use on aluminum.
• Environmentally-friendly, water-based formula
• No heavy solvent smell
• Easy application and clean-up
• Compatible over most antifouling paints
• Controlled wearing minimizes buildup to reduce sanding needs
• Dries fast for faster launching times