GPS Fishfinder with Industry-Leading CHIRP Sonar and Quickdraw Contours Mapping Software
• Includes transducer for built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVu scanning sonar
• Built-in Garmin Quickdraw Contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1' contours for up to 2 million acres
• Built-in GPS lets you mark waypoints, create routes, and view boat speed
• Bright, sunlight-readable 4.3" display and intuitive user interface
• Rugged design for every fishing environment
The Striker Plus 4cv Fishfinder has a bright 4.3" display and a built-in GPS that lets you mark and navigate to waypoints and shows your boat's speed. CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVu scanning sonar provide crystal-clear images, while Quickdraw Contours map drawing software stores up to 2 million acres of content with 1' contours.
Garmin Quickdraw Contours
Nobody knows the waters you fish better than you and your fellow fishermen. While you are trolling the shorelines and the depths, Quickdraw Contours mapping software creates HD fishing maps of the places you've been. No special knowledge is required. The Striker Plus 4cv can store up to 2 million acres of your Quickdraw Contours maps with 1' contours.
CHIRP ClearVu Clarity
The Striker Plus 4cv Fishfinder combines Garmin CHIRP technology with Garmin ClearVu scanning sonar for a nearly photographic, wide image of what passes below your boat. You'll clearly see structure, submerged objects, and fish. Paired with Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar for remarkable target separation, this transducer is sure to help you catch more fish.
Mark Spots with High-Sensitivity GPS
The built-in, high-sensitivity GPS finds and maintains your position anywhere you go on the water. The GPS allows you to mark waypoints for different locations. So, if the fish are biting in one spot, you can mark it and return to it on your next trip. Mark docks, boat ramps, and other locations on the lake, and create routes back to them for your next trip.
The GPS also allows Striker Plus 4cv to show your speed on screen, so you can be sure you're trolling at the right speed for the lure you're using or in wake-controlled areas.
Built For You
The Striker Plus 4cv Fishfinder makes fishing a breeze, and it's built to work in any environment. The bright, sunlight-readable display gives you a clear view of what's below your boat, even on the brightest days. And the larger screen gives you a better view of what is happening below the boat. The intuitive user interface makes it simple to navigate to whatever feature you need, so you're always ready for anything on the water.
Garmin Striker Plus 4cv Specs
• Overall: 3.9" x 6.9" x 1.8"
• Display size: 4.3" diag.
• Display resolution: 272 x 480 pixels
• Display type: QSVGA color
• Weight: 0.7 lbs.
• Water rating: IPX7
Sonar Frequencies and Specs
• CHIRP 77/200kHz
• ClearVu 455/800kHz
• Transmit Power: 300W RMS
• Maximum Depth: 1750' freshwater / 830' saltwater
• Quickdraw Contours
• Integrated GPS
• Mark waypoints
• Course over Ground (COG)
• Bottom lock
• Water temperature log and graph
• Split-screen zoom
• Ultrascroll displays fish targets at higher speeds
• Fish Symbol ID helps identify fish targets
• AutoGain minimizes clutter
• Adjustable depth line
• Water temp sensor included
In The Box
• Striker Plus 4cv Fishfinder
• CV20-TM transducer
• Power/data cable
• Tilt/swivel mount