7" ECHOMAP CHIRP Combo with Industry-Leading Sonar and Ice Fishing Accessories
• Includes Panoptix PS22 transducer with LiveVu Forward and LiveVu Down sonars for real-time moving images up to 100' horizontally around you, below the ice
• GT10HN-IF ice fishing transducer with Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and narrow beam angle (8° to 16°) for precise fish and jig detection
• Preloaded LakeVu HD maps provide industry-leading detail on more than 17,000 lakes
• Ability to create custom combination screen to include flasher, map, and Panoptix views
• Easy-to-use interface for quick setup
The Garmin Panoptix Ice Bundle will transform your ice fishing experience. It pairs the ECHOMAP CHIRP 73cv combo with 3 types of sonar – narrow beam Garmin CHIRP traditional, Panoptix LiveVu Forward, and LiveVu Down – to see what is happening under the ice in real time. This bundle includes a swivel pole mount for the Panoptix transducer, 12Ah battery with charger, power cable grommet, and foam float – all in a convenient, glove-friendly portable bag.
Sonar Below the Ice
Drill fewer holes and locate schools of fish under the ice in real time with LiveVu Forward and LiveVu Down modes. See your lure as it sinks, relative to structure in the water. Watch the movement of fish and their reactions to your bait up to 100' horizontally around you, below the ice. Just mount the Panoptix PS22-TR transducer to the swivel pole mount and choose your view.
Designed for ice fishing, Garmin CHIRP sonar provides clear bottom definition under the ice, as well as crisp, clear, and wide fish arches with excellent target separation. Instead of sending just one frequency, CHIRP sends a continuous sweep of frequencies ranging from low to high, and then interprets them individually upon their returns.
Preloaded LakeVu HD Maps
These highly detailed freshwater maps include 17,000+ U.S. lakes, rivers, and reservoirs including more than 13,000 HD lakes with 1' contours, shoreline to shoreline. LakeVu HD gives you excellent detail of underwater features, plus Shallow Water Shading allows you to designate a minimum depth to help you avoid shallow waters. It even shows interstates, highways, general roads and bridges, designated fishing areas, docks, boat ramps, marinas, and campgrounds.
More Views on One Screen
Customize your views on the ECHOMAP CHIRP 73cv screen, so you can see what matters. Create combination pages that include flasher, map, and Panoptix views. The easy-to-use interface makes setup a breeze, so you can spend more time fishing.
Take It Anywhere
The rugged, portable carrying case protects and carries all the pieces of the bundle, so you can just grab the sturdy handle and head out for your next ice fishing trip.
Garmin ECHOMAP CHIRP 73cv Panoptix Specs
• Overall: 9.8" x 5.5" x 2.0"
• Display size: 7" diag. (6.0" x 3.6")
• Display resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
• Display type: WVGA color
• Weight: 1.7 lbs.
• Water rating: IPX7
• Power Consumption: 6.2W
• Receiver: 5 Hz
Maps and Memory
• Data Cards: Accepts 1 microSD card (32 GB max)
• Waypoints: 5,000
• Routes: 100
• Track Log: 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
• Preloaded Maps: LakeVu HD inland maps
Sonar Frequencies and Specs
• Traditional: 77/200kHz
• CHIRP: Mid and High
• ClearVu: 455/800kHz
• Transmit Power: 500W RMS
• Maximum Depth: 2300' freshwater / 1100' saltwater
• Tide Tables
• Supports AIS (tracks target ship's position)
• Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC-capable VHF radio)
• Bottom Lock
• Water Temperature Log and Graph
• Sonar Recording
• Sonar History Rewind
• NMEA 2000 Compatible
• Transducer Pin Numbers: 8
• NMEA 0183 Input and Output Ports
In The Box
• ECHOMAP CHIRP 73cv
• Panoptix PS22-TR Transducer
• Panoptix Ice Fishing Mount
• GT10HN-IF Transducer
• Portable Ice Fishing Kit (portable carry bag, battery, charger, power cable, transducer adapter cable, foam float, and cable grommet)