The Blue Sea Systems Tank Sender for Diesel, Water, and Waste is made for use with the Vessel Systems Monitor VSM 422 (item #1087535). This accurate sender can be precisely calibrated for each tank. The reliable Fluid-Trac is non-contacting so there are no mechanical moving parts that can wear and cause intermittent or complete signal loss. Digital filtering eliminates errors due to liquids sloshing in mobile tanks.
Limitations and Considerations for Mounting the Ultrasonic Tank Senders
• Senders are calibrated to the VSM 422 and will not function with other monitors.
• Senders must be mounted at least 4" from a tank side or baffle.
• Tank floor must not be sloped.
• Tanks must not be deeper than 32".
• Sender must be mounted perpendicular to the surface of the liquid.
• The sender negative connection should be connected as directly as possible to the main negative bus.
• Operating Current: 40mA @ 12V, 45mA @24V
• Supply Voltage: 10-32V DC
• Weight: 0.25 lbs.
Blue Sea Systems No. 1810