The Blue Sea Systems A-Series AC/DC Toggle Circuit Breaker combines switching and magnetic hydraulic circuit protection into a single device. The "Trip Free" design cannot be held "ON" during fault current condition. The industry standard circuit breaker for Blue Sea Systems electrical panels. Meets ABYC standards. UL recognized, TUV certified, CE marked, and CSA certified.
• Amperage: 10A AC / 10A DC
• Color: Black
• Actuator Style: Toggle
• Poles: 1
• Maximum Voltage: 240V AC / 65V DC
• Circuit Breaker Type: Magnetic Hydraulic "Trip Free"
• Interrupt Capacity: 3000A @ 120V AC / 1500A @ 240V AC (TUV) / 3000A @ 240V AC (UL 1077) / 7500A @ 65V DC
• Minimum Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C)
• Maximum Operating Temperature: 185°F (85°C)
• Mounting Screw: #6-32 Stainless Steel
• Mounting Screw Torque: 6 in.-lb. (0.68 Nm)
• Screw Terminal Torque: 14 in.-lb. (1.58 Nm)
• Switching Cycles: 10,000
• Terminal Screw: #10-32 Stainless Steel
Blue Sea Systems No. 7204