The Blue Sea Systems ST CLB Circuit Breaker Block is the solution to expensive, difficult-to-install circuit breakers. The CLB Block uses compact, snap-in-place CLB resettable circuit breakers that are as easy to install as a fuse. Quick-connect clips allow circuit breakers to snap easily into place. This circuit breaker block features tin-plated copper buses and screw terminals. The clear insulating cover has square format label recesses, satisfies ABYC/USCG insulation requirements, and is designed with an easy-to-open clip on cover. Breakouts allow wire access in two directions. Accepts ring terminals. Optional push-button waterproof boots or dress nuts (not included) can be installed over cover.
• Circuits: 6
• Maximum Amperage: 32A per circuit / 40A per jumped circuit group
• Maximum Voltage: 32V DC
• Mounting: #8 Screw (M4) or #8 Nut
• Source: Independent Source
• Breaker Type: Push-Button Reset-Only Circuit Breaker with Quick-Connect Terminals
• Minimum Operating Temperature: 14°F (-10°C)
• Maximum Operating Temperature: 140°F (60°C)
• Screw Terminal Type: #8-32 Screws with Captive Star Lock Washer
• Stud Size: #10-32 (M5)
• Ring Terminal Size: #10 Diameter (M5)
• Mounting Centers: 5.63"
• 6.69"L x 2.79"W x 2.60"H w/cover
Blue Sea Systems No. 5050