The Blue Sea Systems Push-Button Reset-Only Circuit Breaker provides ignition protection in a compact design. Great for tight spaces that require high-density circuit protection configurations. Push-to-reset operation has a "trip-free" design that cannot be held "ON" during fault current conditions. Ignition-protected breaker is safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats.
This branch circuit breaker can also be used for 24-hour circuit protection. Quick-connect terminal-style circuit breaker is incorporated into Blue Sea Systems WeatherDeck Waterproof Circuit Breaker Panels, Dual Battery Bank Main Distribution Panels, and 360 Distribution Panels. Meets CE, ISO 8846 Marine, TDV, UL 1077, UL 1500 regulatory specifications.
• Amperage: 15 Amps
• Maximum Voltage: 32V DC
• Circuit Breaker Type: Thermal trip, manual push-button reset only
• Terminal Type: #8 Screw
• Mounting: Panel-Mount 3/8-27 UNS
• Interrupt Capacity: 3000A @ 14.7V / 2500A @ 28V
• Minimum Operating Temperature: -10°C (14°F)
• Maximum Operation Temperature: 60°C (140°F)
• Screw Terminal Torque: 6 in.-lb. (0.68 Nm)
• Overall Dimensions: 2.307" x 1.379" x 0.571"
Blue Sea Systems No. 2133