The Blue Sea Systems Medium-Duty Push-Button Reset-Only Circuit Breaker provides ignition protection in a compact design. This weatherproof circuit breaker is great for tight spaces that require high-density circuit protection configurations. Push-to-reset operation has a "trip-free" design that cannot be held "ON" during fault current conditions. Ignition-protected breaker is safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats.
This circuit breaker can be used as Main, Branch, or 24-hour circuit protection. Captive star lock washers meet requirements for anti-rotation and eliminate handling of small, easily dropped parts. Meets SAE J1428, SAE J553, UL 1077, UL 1500 regulatory specifications.
• Amperage: 50 Amps
• Maximum Voltage: 120V AC / 32V DC
• Circuit Breaker Type: Thermal trip, manual push-button reset only
• Terminal Stud Torque: 30 in.-lb. (3.39 Nm)
• Interrupt Capacity: 3000A @ 120V AC / 5000A @ 32V DC
• Minimum Operating Temperature: -54°C (-65°F)
• Maximum Operation Temperature: 74°C (165°F)
• Mounting Screw Thread: #8-32
• Terminal Stud: #10-32 Stainless Steel
• Overall Dimensions: 2.00"L x 1.189"W x 1.345"D (plate to screw; not including button)
Blue Sea Systems No. 2142