The Blue Sea Systems M2 Tank Monitor provides intuitive tank level monitoring for up to 4 tanks. Compatible with common sending units. Features auto calibration for unique tank shapes.
• Auto-dimming, bright Organic LED display is easy to read
• Easy to adjust
• 80dB alarm
• Isolated 500mA MOSFET relay
• Intuitive tank level monitoring
• Monitors up to 4 tanks
• Auto calibration for unique tank shapes
• Compatible with common sending units
Blue Sea Systems M2 OLED Digital Monitors
Blue Sea Systems M2 Organic LED Digital Monitors are designed to accurately measure essential electrical system parameters. The high-contrast, high-resolution display is visible from wide viewing angles. It's also visible through polarized glasses. MOSFET External Circuit Relay (ECR) controls external circuits. Features adjustable audible alarms, auto-dimming display, and waterproof seal on the unit face (surface mount only). Meets IP66 standards.
Monitors tank volume in up to 4 tanks.
• Resolution: 1%
• Display Size: 2.17" x 1.10" (55mm x 28mm)
• Power Supply: 7V-70V DC
• Power Consumption: 0.3W-1.0W (varies with voltage, display intensity, and sleep mode)
• Overall Dimensions: 3.24"W x 3.24"H (82.4mm x 82.4mm)
• Panel Mount: 1" maximum panel thickness
• Mounts in a 2-1/8" (54mm) dia. hole
Blue Sea Systems No. 1839