The Blue Sea Systems M2 DC SoC Monitor accurately measures and monitors the state-of-charge of your batteries. The M2 Monitor also supports programmable shunt ratios.
• Accurately measures and monitors State-of-Charge of 1 battery bank
• Measures voltages on 3 battery banks
• Supports programmable shunt ratios
• External relay activation
Blue Sea Systems M2 OLED Digital Monitors
Blue Sea Systems M2 OLED Digital Monitors are designed to accurately measure essential electrical system parameters. The high-contrast, high-resolution display is visible from wide viewing angles. It's also visible through polarized glasses. MOSFET External Circuit Relay (ECR) controls external circuits. Features adjustable audible alarms, auto-dimming display, and waterproof seal on the unit face (surface mount only). Meets IP66 standards.
DC SoC Monitor
Monitors state-of-charge on one battery bank and voltage on three battery banks.
• Display Size: 2.17" x 1.10" (55mm x 28mm)
• Power Supply: 7V-70V DC
• Power Consumption: 0.3W-1.0W (varies with voltage, display intensity, and sleep mode)
• Voltages: 12V, 24V, 48V DC
• Range: 8V-70V DC
• Resolution: 0.01V DC
• Accuracy: ± 1.0%
• Shunt Included: 500A / 50mV
• Range: -500A to 500A
• Resolution (100 to 500): 1A
• Resolution (0.0 to 99.9): 0.1A
• Alarm / Relay Activation: High and Low Voltage, High Current, and Low Battery
Blue Sea Systems No. 1830