The Blue Sea Systems COTS Military-Grade A-Series Toggle Circuit Breaker combines switching and magnetic hydraulic circuit protection into a single device. The "Trip Free" design cannot be held "ON" during fault current condition. The industry standard circuit breaker for Blue Sea Systems electrical panels. Meets ABYC standards. UL recognized, TUV certified, CE marked, and CSA certified.
May be suitable for use when military specifications are required under CFR 46.
• Amperage: 40A
• Actuator Style: Metal Toggle
• Poles: 2
• Maximum Voltage: 277V AC / 65V DC
• Circuit Breaker Type: Magnetic Hydraulic "Trip Free"
• Interrupt Capacity: 1500A AC / 7500A DC
• Minimum Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C)
• Maximum Operating Temperature: 185°F (85°C)
• Mounting Boss: 1/2-32 Hex Nut Stainless Steel
• Mounting Nut Torque: 30 in.-lb. (3.39 Nm)
• Mounting Screw: #6-32 Stainless Steel
• Mounting Screw Torque: 7 in.-lb. (0.79 Nm)
• Screw Terminal Torque: 14 in.-lb. (1.58 Nm)
• Switching Cycles: 6000 Electrical / 4000 Mechanical
• Terminal Screw: #10-32 Stainless Steel
Blue Sea Systems No. 7316