The Blue Sea Systems C-Series Circuit Breaker is designed to provide overcurrent protection for inverters, bow thrusters, and windlasses by switching hot and neutral lines. This toggle circuit breaker combines switching and circuit protection into a single device. The "Trip Free" mechanism cannot be held closed after trip. Non-corrosive phenolic construction. Magnetic circuit breaker.
• Amperage: 300A DC
• Color: White
• Actuator Style: Toggle
• Poles: 3
• Maximum Voltage: 120V AC / 240V AC / 65V DC
• Circuit Breaker Type: Magnetic Hydraulic "Trip Free"
• Terminal Stud Torque: 35 in.-lb. (3.95 Nm)
• Interrupt Capacity: 5000A @ 65V DC
• Minimum Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C)
• Maximum Operating Temperature: 185°F (85°C)
• Mounting Screw: #6-32 Stainless Steel
• Mounting Screw Torque: 6 in.-lb. (0.68 Nm)
• Switching Cycles: 10,000
• Terminal Stud: 1/4-20 Tin-Plated Brass
Blue Sea Systems No. 7271