The Blue Sea Systems Temperature Sensor is made for use with the Vessel Systems Monitor VSM 422 (item #1087535). This compact sensor is fully sealed and corrosion-resistant.
• Resistance Temperature Detector connects to terminals 5 and 6 on back of the VSM 422.
• Wires connect in either order.
• Locate the battery temperature sensor near the State of Charge battery.
• Mount to the battery box, or cable-tie to the negative battery terminal.
• DO NOT fasten the temperature sensor to the battery in any way that may puncture or damage the battery!
• Resistance: 10,000 Ohms @ 25°C (77°F)
• Weight: 0.04 lbs.
Blue Sea Systems No. 1820