The Blue Sea Systems 285 Series Circuit Breaker combines switching and circuit breaker function into one unit. The 285 Series Circuit Breaker serves as a drop-in replacement for the 185 Series Circuit Breaker. Features a visible reset lever that shows open condition. "Trip Free" design cannot be held closed after trip. This ignition-protected circuit breaker is safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats. Meets SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements. Weather-resistant to IP67 specifications.
NOTE: Do not use as a switch where high inrush currents are expected.
• Amperage: 80A
• Maximum Voltage: 48V DC
• Mounting: Surface Mount
• Circuit Breaker Type: Thermally Responsive Bi-Metal Blade
• Terminal Stud Torque: 50 in.-lb. (5.65 Nm)
• Interrupt Capacity: 3000A @ 48V
• Minimum Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C)
• Maximum Operating Temperature: 185°F (85°C)
• Circuit Breaker Class: Type III Switchable/Manual Reset "Trip Free"
• Terminal Stud: Accepts 1/4" Ring Terminal (M6)
Blue Sea Systems No. 7186