The Mini Clamp Multimeter from Blue Sea allows measurement of AC and DC current in wires without disturbing the circuits or contacting live terminals. Auto-range simplifies operation (0.01-400 Amps, 0.001-600 Volts), while large digital display makes reading measurements easy. Auto power-off selection turns machine off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use. Requires true RMS for accurate measurement of inverter output. Data Hold locks reading value during measurement. Includes test leads.
• AC Voltage: 0.001-600 Volts, DC Voltage: 0.001-600 Volts
• AC Current: 0.01-400 Amperes, DC Current: 0.01-400 Amperes
• Resistance/Continuity Alarm: 0.1-40Mohms
• Maximum clamp size: 0.39"x1.378"
• Safety classification: 600 Volts, Category II
• Low-battery indicator
• LCD display: 3-3/4 digits
• Measurement resolution: 4300 counts
• Sampling rate: approx. 2 times/second
• Operating temperature range: \t0-50C (32-122F)
• Operating humidity: below 80% RH (no condensation)
• Operating elevation: up to 2000m above sea level