This waterproof battery switch is ideal for large diesel engines. Include Alternator Field Disconnect. Ignition protected switch is safe for installation about gasoline powered boats. The cases feature luminous face plate and pointer and an easy-grip knob, and allow surface or rear panel mounting. Two studs for load connections permit up to four load cables to be connected. Corrosion-resistant M12 tin-plated copper studs accept 1/2" ring terminals for maximum conductivity. Accepts two 4/0 AWG battery cables. Meets ABYC requirements. UL listed. Waterproof to IP66. 3.85"H x 3.85"W x 3.097"D.
Selector 4-Position Battery Switch - Switches isolated battery banks to all loads or combine battery banks to all loads. Make-before-break contact design allows switching between battery banks without power interruption. 4 switch positions (1-1+2-2-OFF). 2 battery inputs.
• Maximum Voltage Rating: 32V DC
• Cranking Rating @ 10 sec: 2750 Amps
• Terminal Stud Torque: 220 in-lb maximum
• Cable Size (to meet requirements): 4/0 AWG
• Cable Clearance: 1.1"
• Cranking Rating @ 1 min: 1,150 Amps
• Intermittent Rating (5 min.): 700 Amps
• Continuous Rating: 500 Amps