The all-new GlobalFix iPRO Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon (EPIRB) is the next generation in marine safety electronics. The GlobalFix iPRO is a breakthrough product that boasts a digital display and dual GPS technology. GlobalFix iPRO sports a digital display that allows you to see all of the beacon's operational activities. The screen displays GPS LAT/LON, operating instructions, usage tips, transmission bursts, as well as battery power. iPRO makes self-testing your beacon simple and easy to understand with the digital display visually and walks you through the self-test step by step. No more relying on listening to beeps and LEDs!
The GlobalFix iPRO is also the first EPIRB that offers Dual GPS Technology. Interface your iPRO to your onboard GPS to ensure that your LAT/LON is stored inside and the coordinates are transmitted in the first data burst. iPRO's internal GPS is optimized for cold starts and is tested and refined at ACR's GPS Simulation Center so that it will pinpoint your exact location faster than standard GPS enabled EPIRBs.
• Designed to float
• 406 MHz frequency
• Highly visible, energy-efficient LED strobe
• High efficiency electronics performance you can count on
• Non-hazardous batteries
• Professional-grade design is engineered, tested, and built for years of marine use
• Ergonomic, compact design is smallest feature-rich EPIRB available
• Pre-programmed for the USA
• Mounting bracket included