Pelican Keeper 100X Angler Fishing Kayak
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
The multi-chine flat bottom hull offers excellent stability giving you a secure and steady ride. It procures the balance you need when casting lines and reeling in fish while making it incredibly easy to get in and out of the kayak.
Paddle in comfort with an adjustable Ergoform padded backrest with seat cushion.
Storage in this kayak will ensure you have enough room to bring along all your essential gear. It includes a front platform and a tank well both equipped with bungee cords. Fishing enthusiasts will enjoy the addition of a flush-mount rod holder and a 1" rigging track to install your favorite accessories.
The unique manufacturing process allows additional flotation inside the hull in order to meet or surpass ABYC standards. It holds a maximum capacity of 325 lbs. Added scupper holes at the bottom of the kayak are completely safe and help drain any excess water that might get into your watercraft. Along with a flatter hull design, it helps ensure peace of mind during your ride.
Made with exceptionally durable high molecular density polyethylene, so less material is needed to produce this boat. At 10' and weighing only 41 lbs., the Keeper 100X is the perfect kayak for those looking for easy storage and transportation.
• Platform: KV10
• Weight Capacity: 325 lbs.
• Length: 120"
• Height: 13.25"
• Width: 30"
• Weight: 40.6 lbs.
- Double arch and multi-chine hull let you navigate calmly and safely on the water
- Adjustable Ergofoam padded backrest with seat cushion for comfort
- Front platform and tank well both equipped with bungee cords
- Flush-mount rod holder and 1" rigging track for installing accessories
- Weighs only 41 lbs. so it's easy to store and transport