Navico TM150M Transom-Mount CHIRP Transducer
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
• Depth and water temperature sensor
• Plastic housing
• Ideal for inshore or coastal fishing in shallow to medium depths
• Freshwater anglers will see fish holding close to structures and suspended fish
• Track bottom at higher boat speeds
• More coverage under your boat delivers wider arches and 26° to 17° beamwidths
• Cover the medium frequency range-CHIRPs from 95-155kHz to provide 60 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
• Hull type: fiberglass, wood, or metal
• 1 internal ceramic
- For offshore and freshwater anglers
- Reveal fish in shallow, murky waters
- Ultra clear target resolution
- For use with Navico SonarHub Module
- Designed for smaller boats up to 25'