Coverage for your boat trailer and trailered boat
Owned RVs and all household vehicles are covered
Covers your spouse/partner and dependent children
Flat tire/tire delivery service; battery jumpstart
Emergency fuel/fluid delivery; locksmith service
One Year Of Good Sam Roadside Assistance
Good Sam Roadside Assistance will tow your boat trailer and trailered boat! Plus, your owned RV and all your household vehicles are covered, even when your boat is not in tow. Everyone in your family - your spouse, domestic partner, and dependent children under 25 - are automatically included in your plan at no additional cost. With over 30 years of experience and a network of over 40,000 tow providers, it's easy to get the help you need, by a provider you can trust.
• Coverage for your boat trailer and trailered boat, as well as all your owned RV, tow vehicles, and other household vehicles
• Unlimited-distance towing to the nearest service center - no matter if it's 5 or 500 miles!
• Family coverage – you, your spouse/partner, and dependent children are all covered
• Flat tire and tire delivery service
• Battery jumpstarts
• Emergency fuel and fluid delivery
• Locksmith service
• 24/7 service anywhere in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, US Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico
Plus, These Extras!
• Emergency medical referral service
• Trip interruption assistance
• AAMCO discounts
* Introductory offer for first time buyers only. Not valid on renewals. Program does not offer on-the-water towing. Motor club benefits and services provided by Americas Road & Travel Club, Inc. for Members residing in Alaska, Alabama, Utah and Virginia; and by Affinity Road & Travel Club, LLC for Members residing in all other States. Note: All program benefits and services are subject to limitations set forth in the current Member Benefit Brochures found at: goodsamroadside.com/mbbs