Minn Kota Riptide PowerDrive Trolling Motor w/ i-Pilot And Bluetooth, 12V-55lb-54"
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
• Deploy-Assist Lever: Get in and out of the water easily. Just depress the lever to deploy your trolling motor and when it's time to move, it stows easily and securely.
• i-Pilot: Boat positioning becomes automatic with the revolutionary, GPS-powered i-Pilot. Set Spot-Locks, record paths, control speed and steering, and more, all on a redesigned remote that has a 33% larger screen, and the ability to communicate via Bluetooth. i-Pilot puts more options and easier operation at your fingertips, including reinvented Spot-Lock -the most accurate electronic GPS anchor ever.
• Push-to-Test Battery Meter: Press a button to get an instant "stage of charge" reading.
• Advanced Corrosion Protection: Riptide® motor lower unit housings are grit-blasted, then coated in aluminum to prevent oxidization and rust. Then, a final layer of powder coat paint provides the ultimate protection.
• Digital Maximize: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
• Weedless Wedge 2 Prop: With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing.
• Indestructible Composite Shaft: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructible composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
• Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life and stays quiet.
• Two-year warranty
- Durable trolling motor for saltwater anglers
- Designed with advanced corrosion protection
- Revolutionary, GPS-powered i-Pilot
- Runs up to 5 times longer on a single battery charge