Minn Kota 1-Bank Onboard Battery Charger
- This item is currently not available
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
By monitoring factors like temperature and state of charge, they deliver a faster, more regulated precise charge so you can stay on the water longer without worrying about your batteries.
Features Multi-Stage Charging and Automatic Temperature Compensation for more precise charges that won't damage your battery. And its automatic shut-off feature extends battery life by shutting down when charging is complete.
Thanks to a digital design that monitors everything from temperature to state of charge, this onboard charger gets the job done.
ENHANCED STATUS CODES
Comprehensive readings inform you of the charge stage, maintenance mode status, any error notifications, and full charge.
* Waterproof, shock-resistant aluminum construction
* Saltwater tested and fully corrosion-resistant
* Short circuit, reverse polarity, arc, and ignition protected
* For use with 12V/6 cell batteries that are flooded/wet cell, maintenance-free, or starved electrolyte (AGM) only
* FCC compliant
* UL listed to marine standard 1236
* Dimensions: 8-3/4"L x 4-3/4"W x 3"H
- Fast, precise charge
- Automatic shut-off feature
- Waterproof and shock-resistant