Liquid Force Trip SE Wakeboard with Transit Bindings
Liquid Force Trip SE Wakeboard, Blank137381
Liquid Force Transit Wakeboard Bindings753461
FREE Standard Shipping over $99. | Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
Save Extra 15% With Code: WAKE15
Save an EXTRA 15% on all Wakeboards and Wakesurfers with code: WAKE15 applied in cart. Online only. Offer valid 5/29-6/4/23.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
• Diamond bat-tail shape
• Double concave "V" at the ends for a faster ride and release
• Aggressive continuous rocker
• Precision PU core for lightweight durability
• Warped molded-in side fins with removable center fin
• 3-position M6 inserts
• Dura-glass layup
• D-I-S-C hull
• Variable edge rail
• Compatible with all 6" bindings
Trip SE 135
Surface Area: 782 sq.in.
Weight Range: 100-170 lbs.
Trip SE 139
Surface Area: 820 sq.in.
Weight Range: 140-220 lbs.
Trip SE 144
Surface Area: 861 sq.in.
Weight Range: 170-240 lbs.
The Liquid Force Transit Wakeboard Binding helps you build upon the fundamentals you've mastered to take your riding to the next level. The Transit features the rock solid 6R Chassis, dual lace cinch zones, and a higher cuff profile for extra support. High-end features at a family-friendly price.
- Fuller tip and tail shape for more pop than ever
- D-I-S-C hull with longer molded-in fins for improved control
- Added rocker for better performance on bigger wakes
- Double concave "V" at the ends for a faster ride and release
- Precision polyurethane core for lightweight durability