Humminbird LakeMaster Plus Chart MicroSD/SD Card, Northeast States
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
• The Satellite Only - This layer shows only aerial imagery and no other map information.
• The Satellite Land - This layer shows the LakeMaster map and the aerial imagery that extends around the body of water.
• The Satellite + Contours - This layer shows the aerial imagery and just the LakeMaster contours so you can still pick out those features in the water while still seeing your depth.
Each map card has over 200 new lakes since the prior version, and boasts more than 130 High Definition lakes and over 1,700 total lakes from PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA, VT, NH and ME. The PLUS series also gives you access to all of the LakeMaster features including the following:
• i-Pilot Link compatible
• Easy to read contours
• Depth Highlight Range
• Water Level Offset
• Shallow Water Highlight
• Scrollable Lake List
Newly surveyed waters in ME include - Annabessacook, Big Pond, Chickawaukie, Crescent, Maranacook, Messalonskee, Panther Pond, Parker Pond, Pleasant, Sabattus, Sebago, Thomas Pond, Three Miile Pond, Unity Pond, and Wilson Pond.
Newly surveyed waters in NY include - Cayuga, Oneida, Seneca, Six Mile, St. Lawrence Iroquois to Moses, and Thousand Islands.
Newly surveyed waters in PA, VT and NH include - Chambers, Raystown, St. Lawrence Moses East, Champlain and Ossipee.
- Allows for aerial image overlay on HD waters
- Increases navigational awareness
- Pick out features you miss on traditional maps
- Easy to read contours
- Compatible with i-Pilot Link