Humminbird Helix 5 SI GPS G2 CHIRP Fishfinder Chartplotter Combo
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
Side Imaging Sonar
Gain a 180° side-to-side perspective on the world below the surface.
Down Imaging Sonar
Get a fish-eye's view of what's happening below your boat. Incredible images are created with high-frequency sound waves.
Take command of how your sonar returns appear with Clear and Max Modes.
DualBeam Plus Sonar
Two beams combine for great detail and a wide coverage area. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns and bottom. Use the wide beam when you want a larger search area.
GPS antenna is built into the head unit.
The Humminbird UniMap is a built-in map covering the contiguous US coastline, inland lakes, and rivers at 30 meters per pixel resolution.
Make a map where there is no map. AutoChart Live allows you to create digital, detailed maps live and on the water. You can also use it to enhance your existing charts.
SmartStrike takes you straight to the action by showing you where the fish are biting at any given moment.
Micro SD Card Reader
Use for advanced cartography or to save screenshots, sonar recordings, and waypoints or to update your unit's software.
• Display Size: 5" diag.
• Display Matrix: 800H x 480V pixels
• Display Type: Color TFT w/16-bit grayscale
• Backlight: LED
• Target Separation: 2.5"
• Power Output RMS: 500 Watts
• Power Output Peak to Peak: 4000 Watts
• Depth Capability: 1500' / 350'(DI) / 100'(SI)
Side Imaging / Down Imaging Sonar Coverage
• 455 kHz / (2) 85° @ -10db
• Side Imaging Range to 240' Either Side
DualBeam PLUS Sonar Coverage
• 200 kHz / 20° @ -10db
• 83 kHz / 60° @ -10db
• 83kHz: 75-95kHz
• 200kHz: 175-225kHz
• 455kHz: 420-520kHz
• Single microSD card slot
• Temperature: Sensor Built Into Transducer
• GPS Speed Included
• Mounting Options: Gimbal or In-Dash
• Transducer: XNT 9 SI 180 T Transom-Mount
• Power Input: 10.8-20 VDC
• Power Draw: 615 mA
• Unit Size w/Gimbal: 7.55"W x 4.64"H x 3.3"D
• Unit Size (In-Dash Mount): 7.55"W x 4.28"H x 1.13"D
Upgradeable Internal Software
Split Screen Zoom
Split Screen Bottom Lock
Large Digits View
Wide/Narrow Cone Split Screen
Custom View Selections
Custom Digital Readout
Instant Image Update
Selective Fish ID+
Real Time Sonar
X-Press Menu System
- Easy-to-use interface
- CHIRP technology for impressive detail
- AutoChart Live lets you map on your screen
- Side Imaging/Down Imaging and DualBeam Plus Sonar
- Transom-mount transducer included