Honda EU7000is Inverter Generator with Electronic Fuel Injection
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
- Clean inverter power is ideal for sensitive electronics
- Excellent source of power for most RVs with dual rooftop air conditioners
- iMonitor system tracks hours, RPM, battery volts and wattage
- Output indicator and overload alarm for safety and convenience
- Double your power by connecting two with optional parallel kit (sold separately)
- Integrated folding handles and wheel kit for ease of transport and storage
- Honda 3 year warranty
- Engine: Honda GX390 EFI
- Max AC output: 7000 watts max, 120/240 volts, 58.3/29.1 amps
- Rated AC output: 5500 watts, 45.8/22.9 amps
- Receptacles: 20 amp/125 volt duplex
- 30 amp/125 volt locking plug
- 30 amp/125/250 volt locking plug
- Voltage regulation: inverter
- Starting: recoil or electric
- Fuel tank capacity: 5.1 gallons
- Run time: 6 hours at rated load, up to 18 hours at ¼ load
- Noise level: 60 dB(A) at rated load, 52 dB(A) at ¼ load
- Dimensions: 47.2”L x 27.6”W x 28.4”H
- Dry weight: 262 lbs.
Generators are not eligible for return. If you purchase a generator that is defective, please visit your local Camping World SuperCenter or an authorized dealer for inspection. Or, reference the Manufacturer's Warranty if applicable.
- More powerful magnets produce additional power at the same RPM, using the same Honda GX390 engine as the EU6500 model
- Electronic fuel injection improves fuel performance by 20%
- Reliable Honda GX390 EFI engine with Honda Oil Alert reduces maintenance associated with carburetors and fuel storage
- Convenient push-button electric starting
- Fuel efficient—runs up to 18 hours at ¼ load