- Help Center
About My Order
About My Order
At Overton's, we make every effort to offer the best products at the best value. In addition to our regular Non-Member pricing, we now offer exclusive savings for Good Sam Club Members. Simply enter your Good Sam Club membership number at checkout or add the Good Sam Club membership to your cart and start receiving the benefits of additional savings and coupons today. Click here for more details.
We try to ship your order as quickly as possible, so once your order has been processed we are no longer able to cancel or modify it. If necessary your order may be returned or exchanged. Please see our Easy Returns for more information.
Once your order ships, we will email you all available tracking information. We are also available every day from 8am-9pm ET to answer any questions you may have regarding your order or shipment. Contact us at 1-800-334-6541.
We make every effort to ship your items together; however, there are times when we may have to divide your order into multiple shipments.
Common reasons for dividing an order are:
- Item availability
- Items shipping directly from a vendor
- Large orders requiring multiple boxes
Please note that when an order is divided into multiple shipments, you are not charged an additional fee.
An item is backordered when it is out of stock in our warehouse and is awaiting replenishment. There are times when an item may sell better than expected, and although we do our best to keep everything in stock at all times, delays can happen.
Your credit card will be charged when your order is submitted.
We're sorry for any trouble experienced during checkout regarding promotional offers.
Reasons your order may not qualify:
- there may be some requirements not met for the special offer.
- certain exclusions apply.
- the offer has expired.
- some vendors choose not to participate so we must honor our agreement.
- only one promotional code can be used per order
There are some categories that are excluded from promotions. See details.
Shopping at overtons.com is easy and safe!
Use any of the following payment options during checkout:
- American Express
- Diner's Club
Money orders and checks can be mailed in for orders placed over the phone or using the catalog.
Overton's is required to follow state and federal tax regulations, and charge tax in the following states:
AL AR AZ CA CO CT FL GA IA ID IL IN KY LA MA ME MI MN MO MS NC ND NJ NM NV NY OH OK PA RI SC SD TN TX UT VA VT WA WI WY
We apologize if your order arrives in less than perfect condition. For items that arrive damaged, immediately contact our customer service team at 1-800-334-6541 for further instructions. Our hours are 8am-9pm ET. Please keep all boxes and packing materials until informed otherwise.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping Method Standard Ground Expedited Ground 2nd Day Air Express Next Day Air Express Business Days 3-7 Days 2-5 Days 2 Days 1 Day Good Sam Club
Orders ≥ $49
FREE $7.99 $19.99* $29.99* Non-Member
Orders ≥ $79
FREE $7.99 $19.99* $29.99* Good Sam Club
Orders < $49
$5.99 $7.99 $19.99* $29.99* Non-Member
Orders < $79
$5.99 $7.99 $19.99* $29.99*
* Most 1-20 lb. orders
The flat rate shipping and handling charges listed above are for shipments to the contiguous United States only. All delivery times are quoted in business days not including weekends and holidays. Certain items may require additional shipping charges or can only be shipped by truck service. Hazardous merchandise cannot be shipped by air express service; a hazardous shipping charge may be applied for specified items. Overton's reserves the right to limit quantities and/or charge actual shipping charges on bulk orders.
- For shipments to the continental United States only.
- If the merchandise on your order totals $49 or more for Good Sam Club members or $79 for non-members, your Standard Ground Shipping is FREE.
- If the merchandise on your order is less than $49 for Good Sam Club members or $79 for non-members, your Standard Ground shipping charge will be just $5.99.
- Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement for free shipping; however, gift cards always ship for free.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours and will arrive in 3 to 7 business days via FedEx SmartPost with final delivery by the U.S. Postal Service.
- Free shipping excludes shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, Canada, and international addresses.
Most orders ship within 24 hours and will arrive in 2-5 business days from time of shipment via FedEx or Priority Mail. Please see the chart below for estimated delivery times to your area. Items that ship by truck service or are shipped directly from the manufacturer may not qualify for expedited ground shipping.
In-stock phone and web orders placed before 2pm ET will ship the same day and arrive the 2nd or next business day. The flat-rate 2nd Day and Next Day shipping charges listed under Shipping and Handling are for most 1-20 lb. orders. Orders over 20 lbs. will be charged actual shipping charges that will be calculated during checkout.
A few things to note:
- A street address is required for air express shipping
- We do not refund 2nd day or Next Day charges unless Overton's has made an error.
- Certain items may not qualify for air express shipping.
- This service does not include Saturday delivery; please contact customer service at 1-800-334-6541 (8am-9pm ET) for Saturday delivery rates and availability.
To track your shipment, select the link in your shipping confirmation email to monitor progress while in transit. You may also call 1-800-334-6541 or email us; our hours are 8am-9pm ET. If the order is large and shipped in more than one box, your packages may arrive separately.
Send us an email
These areas require a special handling fee of $10 plus actual shipping charges based on the weight and dimensions of the package(s). Charges will be calculated during checkout. For Canadian and International customers, the shipping charge at checkout is an estimate; you will be contacted by our International department with an exact quote once the order has been submitted. Any applicable duties, taxes, customs charges, and brokerage fees are the responsibility of the customer.
Anyone intending to export or re-export an item after receipt from Overton's, Gander Outdoors, or Gander Direct Marketing Services is solely responsible for obtaining all necessary licenses and for filing the export in accordance with any and all applicable U.S. federal, state, and local laws as well as any other governing law. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited. Certain items may be prohibited from being exported from the United States. Certain items may be prohibited from being imported into certain localities, states, and/or countries. Overton's is not liable for violations of any such laws.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase, unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions.
For web orders, please contact our customer service team (1-800-334-6541) to ensure your return or exchange is documented and any potential questions have been answered. In most cases, a return authorization will be provided and, in every case, we’ll begin to keep an eye out for your return.
For retail purchases returned with a receipt, please return the unused and unopened item, with the original sales receipt, for a full refund or exchange. All returns with a gift receipt will receive a store credit for the amount of the item at the time of purchase.
For retail purchases returned without a receipt, the refund will be issued as a store merchandise credit at the lowest price within the last 90 days. Proper ID will be required in the form of a valid, state-issued driver’s license or state ID card. We reserve the right to limit or refuse returns without a receipt.
For Good Sam Protection Plans, simply return any Good Sam Protection Plan purchase to the store for processing. Purchases paid for with a personal check are subject to a 14-day hold period prior to being eligible for return.
We’re aware it can be difficult to correctly order your size from time-to-time, which is why we offer free returns on apparel and footwear! As long as the item is in new, unworn condition with all liners and tags still attached, we’ll cover the shipping on getting it back to us within 90 days of the purchase date. Upon receipt, we’ll issue a refund or process an exchange for the new size or color specified. Please contact our customer service team (1-800-334-6541) for a prepaid label.
- The following items, provided they are unopened and unused, may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase: augers, electronics, skateboards, bikes, software, arrest systems, canoes, ice houses, tents, waders, drones, kayaks, and tree stands.
- After 30 days, defective product returns or exchanges must be handled directly with the manufacturer.
- The following items may not be returned to the store due to legal/safety considerations: outboard motors, trolling motors, EPIRBs, boats, Spot, life rafts, PLBs, Class B AIS, items with expiration dates (such as flares and generators), customized items (such as boat covers), cut-to-length products (such as ropes and carpets), rigging, carry-on air conditioners, electronic charts, hazardous items, licenses, and gift cards. If proven defective, these products may be exchanged for a replacement of the same model and style only.
- Any items returned as part of a promotional discount will be prorated and the value of the discount, free product, or gift card will be deducted from the reimbursement. Items received as part of a free gift promotion cannot be exchanged unless damaged or defective and for a direct replacement only. Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash nor applied to a previous purchase.
Our Open Box Outlet features products that have been opened and returned, display items, and merchandise that was simply used for photography. These items may have minor cosmetic imperfections that will not affect performance and, in some cases, are not noticeable. These products are non-returnable and non-refundable unless an error has been made on our part in describing them.
Pricing & Promotions
Pricing & Promotions
Good Sam Club Members save up to 10% every day at Overtons.com. All membership pricing and additional membership coupon savings are applicable to Good Sam Club Members only. Savings are reflected in the cart during checkout with a valid Good Sam Club membership number or by adding the Good Sam Club membership to the cart. Excludes merchandise from the following brands: Hyperlite, HO, O’Brien, Barefoot International, Mission, North Sports, O’Neill, Revel Match, Ronix, Connelly, Liquid Force, Roswell Wake Air, and select electronics.
At Overton’s, we want to make sure you’re getting the best products at the best value which is why we offer the lowest prices possible. In the event you find a lower price somewhere else, let us know and we’ll price match it. Don’t be shy!
If you should find a lower price at the time of your purchase or within 30 days after the purchase date (or within 14 days at our retail locations) on an identical in-stock item, just mention where you saw the lower price and we’ll match it.To receive a price match:
- Contact our customer service team (1-800-334-6541) or visit your local store.
- Provide us with the competitor’s name, item, price, and location of where you saw the advertised price.
- We’ll confirm the lower price then match it! Easy enough, right?
This offer applies to all in-stock merchandise. We aren’t able to sell products below our cost and reserve the right to make final judgment calls on all price matches.
We apologize, but we’re not able to price match the following:
- Special orders, rebates, financing offers, gift with purchase offers, services, misprints, or prices on special buys, discontinued, clearance, closeout, used, damaged, returned, refurbished, open box, display merchandise, or items with MAP pricing.
- Competitor’s or hourly sales (such as a holiday “5 hour sale”), one-day sales, After Thanksgiving Event sales, Cyber Week, credit or loyalty promotions.
- Online only retailers, dealers, and/or resellers are not eligible.
If we offer an item at a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, we will refund the difference in price to your original form of payment, unless the offer or items are noted that pricing does not apply to previously purchased merchandise. A receipt or proof of purchase must be provided to receive a price match after the time of purchase.
This policy does not apply to competitor's or hourly sales (such as a holiday "5 hour sale"), one-day sales, After Thanksgiving Event sales, Cyber Week, credit or loyalty promotions.
- Savings are based on the merchandise total only, excluding additional freight and taxes
- Good Sam Club Member pricing and coupon savings are applicable to Good Sam Club Members only, some exclusions apply, click here for details.
- Offers cannot be combined with other offers
- Discount cannot be used to purchase gift cards
- No adjustments of previous purchases
- Excludes sale items
- Excludes Electronics, Generators, Augers, and Trolling Motors.
- Excludes merchandise from the following brands: 13 Fishing, Barefoot International, Byerly, Connelly, Costa Del Mar, CWB, HO, Honda Generators, Honda Outboard Motors, Hyperlite, Liquid Force, Mission, Radar, Ronix, Roswell, St. Croix, Trailer Valet, and Vexilar.
- Valid for online and phone orders only
- Not valid for cash
- Other restrictions may apply
Overton's cares about you and your family and we're committed to your safety. Help keep your family safe by checking product recalls and safety news from the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. Recall information is also available at recalls.gov.
Yes! Overton's currently ships products around the world to over 150 countries. We accept international orders by mail, phone, fax, email, and over the web. All international orders must be prepaid in US currency.
Please note we are unable to ship to the following countries:
- Northern Korea
- Palestinian Authority
Some items may indicate they can only be shipped to addresses within the United States as certain items may not be allowed to be exported. This could be a result of the hazardous nature of the particular product or due to restrictions imposed by the manufacturer.
These areas require a special handling fee of $10 plus actual shipping charges based on the weight and dimensions of the package(s). For Canadian and International customers, the shipping charge at checkout is an estimate; you will be contacted by our International department with an exact quote once the order has been submitted. Any applicable duties, taxes, customs charges, and brokerage fees are the responsibility of the customer.
There are several shipping options available to international customers:
- Express Shipping, allow 3-7 days for delivery
- Air Parcel Post, allow 2-3 weeks for delivery
- Air Freight, allow 2-3 weeks for delivery
We accept payment via credit/debit card, bank wire transfer, check, or money order. To complete payment with a check or money order, please contact us to receive the complete total before sending your payment.
At Overton's, we have worked hard to become a recognized and respected outdoor outfitter and attribute our success to remaining true to our Core Values, which focus on ethical conduct, supporting our local community, and constantly improving. We expect that our associates and business partners share these Core Values and understand that our local community extends to those who work hard each day to create products that end up in our homes and on our roads.
While this expectation informs how we do business, the State of California asks that we tell you a little more about how Overton's works with the companies that bring us the products we offer to you:
First and foremost, it is Overton's policy not to purchase any products made or acquired in any way through the use of forced labor or human trafficking. Overton's vendors and direct importer commit to us that the products we purchase comply with all applicable laws.
Because of this expectation, Overton's does not currently verify, internally or through a third party, their respective product supply chains to evaluate and address the risks of human trafficking and forced labor. Overton's does not independently audit suppliers to evaluate compliance with our expectation that the supply chains are free from human trafficking and forced labor. Overotn's does not require suppliers to certify that materials incorporated into the final products comply with local anti-trafficking and forced labor laws. While Overton's expects our associates to share our Core Values, we do not maintain separate internal accountability standards and procedures for associates or contractors who fail to meet our standards regarding human trafficking and forced labor. Finally, Overton's does not provide associates or management who have direct responsibility for supply chain management training on human trafficking and forced labor.
Overton’s currently sponsors several national and regional organizations that benefit our customers in a variety of ways. We take great pride in giving back to the communities where we do business, however, all requests cannot be granted. Due to the enormous volume of requests, we will only contact individuals if their requests will be filled. Please know that all donation requests are given serious consideration. We wish all organizations success in their endeavors.
If you're seeking a donation from Overton's, please meet and follow these guidelines:
- Organizations should be non-profit and classified as a 501(c) 3 or similar by the Internal Revenue Service
- All requests should indicate the purpose or need for a donation and must be submitted on association, group, company, or school letterhead that includes the primary name of the organization, as well as the address, phone number, email address, and contact person
- All requests must be printed and mailed to Overton's Inc., attn: Donation Request / PO Box 8228 / Greenville, NC 27835
- Only one request per organization per calendar year will be considered
- All requests must include the date, time, and verifiable location of the event and how the item will be used (prize, raffle, auction, etc.)
- Please include a physical shipping address for the donation to be sent
- All requests should be made 6-8 weeks prior to the scheduled event
From small grocery carts to virtual online carts, Overton’s has grown over the years and proudly accepts the title of the World’s Largest Watersports and Marine Accessories Dealer. Launched in Greenville, NC in 1976, the company that sold waterskis out of a local grocery store now provides an expanded selection of over 100,000 products worldwide. We offer the best products at the best value to ensure you have everything you need to get on the water.
We are proud to be part of the Camping World family of brands with other reputable organizations like Good Sam and Gander Outdoors. These great partners help us to provide you with a wide scope of outdoor adventures, experiences, and gear to help you get outdoors faster and on the water longer.
Camping World Holdings, headquartered in Lincolnshire, Illinois, is the leading outdoor and camping retailer, offering an extensive assortment of recreational vehicles for sale, RV and camping gear, RV maintenance and repair and the industry’s broadest and deepest range of services, protection plans, products and resources. Since the Company's founding in 1966, Camping World has grown to become one of the most well-known destination for everything RV, with over 135 retail locations in 36 states and comprehensive e-commerce platform. Coupled with an unsurpassed portfolio of industry-leading brands including Gander Outdoors, Good Sam, Overton’s, The House and Windward/W82, Camping World Holdings has become the synonymous with outdoor experiences. Camping World’s stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "CWH."
Click here for more details.