Garmin GPSMAP 743 Chartplotter - Preloaded US+Canada+Bahamas BlueChart g3 - LakeVu g3
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
GPSMAP; 743 Chartplotter - Preloaded US+Canada+Bahamas BlueChart; g3 - LakeVü g3
Get a sharper view from your connected helm with the GPSMAP; 743 chartplotter. Its higher-resolution 7” display has 60% more pixels than previous-generation touchscreens. The ultrasleek design and nearly double the processing power of previous-generation GPSMAP devices offer seamless integration into your Garmin marine system. Preloaded BlueChart; g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps give you the best of Garmin and Navionics; data — with built-in Auto Guidance1 technology for confidence in helping you get where you need to go. Easily build your marine system — from compatible sonar and autopilots to compatible radar, cameras and multimedia — using HTML 5.0, NMEA 2000; and NMEA 0183 network connectivity, J1939 for engines and the Garmin Marine Network. Add Panoptix; FrontVü forward-looking sonar2 (sold separately) for help in avoiding underwater obstructions ahead. Or pair your plotter with your other compatible Garmin devices, such as quatix; marine smartwatches, wind transducers, wireless remote controls and more.
- Higher-resolution touchscreen displays offer improved sunlight readability and visibility from any angle, with 60% more pixels than previous-generation 7” units
- Fast and responsive, with nearly twice the processing power of previous-generation GPSMAP; devices, this system references 10 Hz GNSS (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) for accurate positioning and smooth speed as well as COG data
- Slimline display borders, edge-to-edge glass and reduced unit footprint make for easy retrofit in a wider range of dash configurations
- Preloaded mapping includes LakeVü g3 and BlueChart; g3 with the best of Garmin and Navionics; data plus built-in Auto Guidance1 technology for confidence in helping you get where you need to go
- Built-in Garmin SailAssist; features, including laylines, race features, set and drift, wind data and more3
- J1939 engine connectivity for easy integration with engines and our exclusive OneHelm; feature for connecting to compatible third-party devices, such as EmpirBus; digital switching
- Easily build your marine system — from compatible sonar and autopilots to compatible radar, cameras and multimedia — using NMEA 2000; and NMEA 0183 network connectivity and the Garmin Marine Network
- Use built-in Wi-Fi; networking to pair with the free ActiveCaptain; app4 for access to OneChart;, smart notifications, software updates and more
- Integrated ANT; technology support for use with your compatible quatix; marine smartwatches, gWind; Wireless 2 transducer, GNX; Wind marine instrument and wireless remote controls
1 Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
2 The ability to effectively avoid forward collisions with FrontVü sonar decreases as speed rises above 8 knots
3 Requires compatible wind transducer (sold separately)
4 Requires app on your compatible smartphone; see Garmin.com/ble
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
- Screen Size: 7"
- Internal Antenna
- Cartography Brand: Garmin