Garmin ECHOMAP Plus 64cv Chartplotter with GT23 Transducer
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
ECHOMAP Plus 64cv also features built-in Wi-Fi to pair with the free ActiveCaptain app for access to OneChart, which allows you to purchase and download new charts. ActiveCaptain also gives you access to smart notifications, the ActiveCaptain community for marina and other points of interest details, Quickdraw Community data, and more. You can also share waypoints and routes with other Garmin ECHOMAP or STRIKER units. Features quick-release bail mount to make it easy to remove and take with you. Transom and trolling motor mounts included.
The Garmin CHIRP Difference
The built-in sonar capabilities of ECHOMAP Plus 64cv include CHIRP traditional sonar, one of the most sophisticated sonar technologies available for the fishing and boating public. CHIRP traditional sonar provides amazingly clear target separation and definition, because it puts even more energy onto the target than traditional sonar. It also provides traditional sonar support for Minn Kota and MotorGuide trolling motors with integrated transducers.
Clear Scanning Sonar Images
Garmin CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar gives you a nearly photographic, wide image of what passes below your boat. You clearly see structure, submerged objects, and fish. Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and ClearVü scanning sonar are combined into 1 transducer.
Preloaded BlueChart g3 Charts
This ECHOMAP Plus combo features preloaded BlueChart g3 charts with integrated Navionics data, covering the coastal U.S. (east coast, west coast, Gulf of Mexico, U.S., and the Canadian side of the Great Lakes). Data is derived from official charts and private sources to provide navigational aids, spot soundings, depth contour, tides and currents, and more.
A single microSD card slot provides expandable memory for accessory map purchases. Or purchase maps with OneChart through the ActiveCaptain app and automatically sync with your compatible chartplotter, eliminating the need for an SD card.
Quickdraw Contours to Create Your Own Maps
Instantly create personalized fishing maps on screen with 1' contours. Tailor them to fit your needs. These are your maps; keep the data to yourself or share it with the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect.
Get Connected with ActiveCaptain App
The free all-in-one ActiveCaptain app allows you to manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere. It creates a simple yet powerful connection between your compatible mobile device and your chartplotter, charts, maps, and the community. Use the ECHOMAP's built-in Wi-Fi to pair it with the free ActiveCaptain app for access to OneChart, which allows you to update or purchase and download new charts. ActiveCaptain also gives you access to smart notifications, the ActiveCaptain community for marina and other points of interest details, Quickdraw Community data, and more.
SailAssist features include laylines, enhanced wind rose, heading, and course-over-ground lines. See true and apparent wind angle and speed, as well as set and drift at a glance. To help you gain a wind-maximizing competitive edge, a pre-race guidance page shows your virtual starting line along with data fields showing laylines, time to burn before the start, and a race timer.
NMEA 2000 Network Support
Provides NMEA 2000 support for engine data, sensors, FUSION-LINK audio system, autopilots, and more.
Take Your ECHOMAP Plus with You
When you're off the water, it's easy to keep your ECHOMAP Plus combo safe and secure. You don't have to mess with plugging and unplugging wires from the unit because the cords plug directly into the mount. This allows you to quickly install and remove your ECHOMAP Plus from power and the mount.
• Dimensions: 8.6” x 5.1” x 2.6”
• Display Size: 5.4” x 3.1”; 6.2” Diagonal
• Display Resolution: 480 x 800 pixels
• Display Type: WVGA Display
• Weight: 1.6 lbs.
• Water Rating: IPX7
• Power Consumption: 12W
• Receiver: 5 Hz
Maps & Memory:
• Preloaded Maps: BlueChart g3 Coastal Maps
• Data Cards: Accepts 1 microSD Card (32 GB Max)
• Waypoints: 5,000
• Routes: 100
• Track Log: 50,000 Points; 50 Saved Tracks
Sonar Frequencies and Specs
• Mid-Band CHIRP Traditional: 80-160 kHz
• ClearVu: 260/455 kHz
• Transmit Power: 600W CHIRP Traditional / 500W ClearVu RMS
• Maximum Depth: 1800' Traditional / 1000' ClearVu
• Supports AIS (tracks target ship's position)
• Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC-capable VHF radio)
• Bottom Lock (shows return from the bottom up)
• Water Temperature Log and Graph
• Sonar Recording
• Sonar History Rewind
• NMEA 2000 Compatible
• Transducer Pin Numbers: 4
• NMEA 0183 Input Ports: 1
• NMEA 0183 Output Ports: 1
• Wireless Connectivity
In The Box:
• ECHOMAP Plus 64cv with BlueChart g3 for U.S.
• GT23-TM Transducer
• Power/Data Cable
• Tilt/Swivel Mount with Quick-Release Cradle
• Flush Mount
• Protective Cover
- Bright, sunlight-readable 6" combo
- GT23 transducer for Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar & CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar
- Preloaded BlueChart g3 charts with integrated Navionics data for the coastal U.S.
- Built-in Wi-Fi pairs with the free ActiveCaptain app
- Compatible with Panoptix All-Seeing Sonar