Eccotemp FVI12-LP Indoor Liquid Propane Tankless Water Heater
- This item is currently not available
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
We recommend the Eccotemp FVI12-LP for smaller single-family homes, apartments, condos, or cabins. Using 1-2 hot water applications simultaneously is a breeze with the Eccotemp FVI12-LP. With our upgraded PCB (Product Control Board) performance and an all-new gas modulating valve, consumers can experience best-in-class temperature performance with a price anyone can afford.
The compact, wall-mounted Eccotemp FVI12-LP has a 110/120-volt UL listed power cord that powers the internal Exhaust Fan, Digital Display and PCB.
The Eccotemp FVI12 has been tested for use at elevations up to 2000 feet. Installation and use of the Eccotemp FVI12 above 2000 feet may affect overall product efficiency and performance. Installation and use of the Eccotemp FVI12 above 5000 feet is not recommended.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Cannot be used for HYDRONIC SYSTEMS, RECIRCULATING, or FLOOR HEATING.
• Rated for 1-2 applications used simultaneously means that taking a shower and running a sink at the same time is effortless. The Eccotemp FVI12 is ideal for hot water heating applications in smaller residential single-family homes, condo, cabin, or apartments
• Rated at 4.0 GPM at 80,000 BTUs with a temperature rise of 38 degrees, this ultra-efficient tankless water heater is ideal for just about every single-family home
• Limited Manufacturer Warranty (Heat Exchanger: 5 Years, Parts: 2 Years), live chat, appointments for product support, self-help guides will give you peace of mind that the Eccotemp FVI12 will keep you in hot water for years
• To ensure the longevity of the Eccotemp FVI12, we recommend cleaning every six months with Eccotemp's patented, one of a kind EZ-FLUSH Descaling Kit to remove all water scale build-up
• Product Dimensions: 25" x 14.5" x 4"
• Weight: 25.6 lbs.
What's Included: FVI12-LP tankless water heater, mounting hardware, gas appliance shut off valve, wall thimble, 18” straight pipe, and installation manual
- Sleek modern design
- Digital temperature display
- Rating for use with 1-2 hot water applications simultaneously
- Manual water temperature controls
- Liquid Propane Powered