Scanstrut Scanpod Mast Pod for 4 Standard Navigation Instruments
Waterproof installation in plain sight
High-strength, UV and heat-resistant silicone seal
Pivoting arms and cross-brace for secure mounting
UV-resistant, injection-molded ABS plastic pod
Sold uncut for custom mounting options
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Scanstrut Scanpod Mast Pod provides a waterproof installation for your marine electronics while keeping them in plain sight for racing or just cruising. The durable, injection-molded ABS plastic pod and the high-strength, heat-resistant silicone seal are UV-resistant and will protect your electronics from weather and salt spray. Scanpods are sold uncut, giving you total freedom over device mounting options so that you can mount multiple instruments of different sizes. Mounts securely with pivoting arms and a cross-brace that prevents sideways movement. Fits mast sizes 3" - 8.8".
• Model SPM-4i
• Overall Dimensions: 7.3"W x 22.2"H
For use with 3 or 4 standard navigation instruments, including the following models:
• B&G H3000 GDP/GFD, H3000 Analogue, 10/10
• Furuno FI-50 STD Instrument
• Garmin GMI 10
• Nexus NX, NX2 Digital, NX2
• Raymarine ST70, ST290 Analogue, ST60+, ST40
• Simrad IS20, IS70, AP50, AP24, AP28, AI50
• Tacktick Maxi Display T100 Series