Scanstrut Scanpod Helm Pod for 8" Display
UV and heat-resistant high-strength silicone seal
ABS plastic pod with stainless steel rails
Easy installation requires no drilling
Mount large displays or multiple instruments
Sold uncut for custom mounting options
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionDesigned to provide compact, waterproof installation for marine electronics at the helm. The high-strength silicone seal is UV and heat resistant and will keep your electronics safe from salt spray and weather. Scanpods are sold uncut, giving you total freedom over device mounting options so that you can mount multiple instruments or large displays. ABS plastic pod is durable and UV stable. Stainless steel rails house internally run cables with watertight seals. Incredibly easy-to-install system requires no drilling and features U-bolts, a unique clamping kit, and saddle system for secure and simple installation. Fits 7"+ rail widths. Fits pedestal rails from 0.98" - 1.33".
• Model: SPH-8D
• Max Cutout Area: 12.3" x 7.9"
• Overall Dimensions: 14.6"L x 10.4"H x 6.9"D
For use with 8" displays, including the following models:
• B&G Zeus Z8
• Furuno GD-1720C/MFD-8
• Garmin 720(s), 740(s), 750(s), 3008/4008/5008/6008
• Lowrance HDS-5/5m/5x, HDS-7/7m, HDS-8/8m
• Raymarine C & E Series C70, C80, E80, C90W, E90W
• Raymarine A50, A50d, A57d, A65, A60, A70, A70d
• Simrad NSE-8, NX40
manualsback to top
Scanstrut Scanpod Installation Instructions (694.5KB)