Enter or verify that code SUMMER50 is in your cart at checkout, and a $15 discount will be applied to your order over $100, and a $50 discount will be applied to your order over $250. Your savings will be based on the merchandise total only, excluding shipping, handling, additional freight, and taxes. This offer can not be combined with any other offer. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply. Offer expires at 11:59pm ET on 8/23/14. Click here for full details >
Minn Kota RT SF Riptide Saltwater Bow-Mount Trolling Motor
Few moving parts for simple operation
Advanced corrosion protection
Stealth, quiet performance
- Additional discounts do not apply.
You May Also Likeback to top
detailsback to top
* Sometimes, the simplest solution is best. In this case, it's a revolution. An innovative Mono-Arm Design features an extruded, anodized aluminum structural beam that operates with no metal-to-metal contact and 75% less torsion. A single hinge point and rear pivot bearing with 20% more surface area deliver less wear, longer life, and quieter operation than traditional motor mounts.
Counter-Tension Stabilizer (CTS)
* CTS uses an integrated spring that applies force whether the motor is stowed or deployed. On the water, that translates to a motor with no play, no give, reduced steering torque, and silent operation.
* The Lift-Assist design cuts the weight of stow and deploy in half, making it as easy as lifting your SUV tailgate. It features a stainless steel, nitrogen-charged gas spring to get you in and out of the water with ease.
Removable Bowguard 360°
* Lifting the motor and bowguard off of the mount is now even easier on Riptide SF - just remove a single cap screw. The Bowguard 360 also features a dual bearing system that eliminates noise and allows for improved breakaways from any angle.
Quick-Lock Cam Depth Adjuster
* Change depths simply and securely with the Quick-Lock Cam Depth Adjuster. It makes depth adjustment simple and locks in tight to keep your motor right where you want it.
* Get the best of both worlds on your hand control motor with the new Tilt/Extend Tiller. It can both tilt (up to 45°) and extend (6") to fit the way you fish.
Push-to-Test Battery Gauge - Riptide SF
* Get an instant "state of charge" with this easy-to-read gauge.
* Digital Maximizer controls and optimizes power to extend battery life and reduce damaging heat. You'll stay on the water up to five times longer on a single charge.
Weedless Wedge 2 Prop
* Push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. Weedless Wedge 2 features swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance.
Advanced Corrosion Protection
* Riptide motors are impervious to the corrosive effects of saltwater, thanks to premium-grade marine alloys and aluminum upper arms. Metals undergo a rigid multi-step cleaning process before being anodized or coated with a special zinc dichromate armor plating. All components are then finished with a durable 5-mil TGIC polyester, powder-coated paint.
Fully Encapsulated Electronics
* Marine-grade urethane fully encapsulates Riptide control boards to protect the electronic circuitry. Also, all electrical connections are sealed with liquid-tight heat shrink tubing to form an impregnable barrier against saltwater.
* Galvanic corrosion occurs when two dissimilar metals come into electrical contact through saltwater. Riptide fights back with a sacrificial zinc anode, a composite shaft, and properly balanced materials that are close in electrical potential. This completely protects your motor from saltwater and its destructive forces.
* This motor is backed up with Minn Kota's two-year warranty.