Lowrance HDS-5 Gen2 Fishfinder/Chartplotter Without Transducer
Big, bright HDS viewing screen
Super accurate, internal GPS antenna
TrackBack feature saves waypoints
High-speed Ethernet networking options
Flexible networking options
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThis Lowrance HDS Gen2 Fishfinder/Chartplotter offers the biggest, brightest possible HDS viewing experience.
Lowrance HDS-10 Gen2 Insight USA Fishfinder/Chartplotter Features:
• New, fastest HDS ever
• Realtime StructureMap capability
• Super-accurate, internal GPS antenna
• High-bright, sunlight-viewable display with LED backlighting
• TrackBack feature to review sonar history and save waypoints on key locations
• NMEA 2000 and high-speed Ethernet networking options
• Two-year limited warranty, plus Lowrance 5-Year Advantage coverage
The HDS-10 Gen2 has intuitively simple operation through the combination of an easy-to-understand menu system, plus programmable soft keys for instant display of favorite page views. Compatible with Airmar in-hull or thru-hull transducers for up to 1kW operation - for deeper, saltwater applications. Includes two waterproof SD card slots to load high-detail charting options. Users can also and save sonar and navigational data, and upload future HDS software feature updates.
HDS Built-In Cartography Options:
• Americas: Intuitive, lifelike Insight USA mapping
• Worldwide (non-Americas): Navionics world background map
All HDS models are fully compatible with third party mapping solutions including Insight HD and Fishing Hot Spots PRO, as well as Navionics Gold, Platinum and Platinum+ with TurboView for the best possible chartplotter experience.