Abu Garcia Volatile Spinning Rod, 7'6", Medium
30 Ton graphite with NanoTechnology
Texas rigged hook keeper
Stainless steel guides with Zirconium inserts
Fuji IPS reel seat
Split grip design
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionAbu Garcia Volatile Spinning Rod
The Volatile Rod series from Abu Garcia is constructed with a 30 Ton graphite blank with a thicker wall for added backbone, strength, and durability. High performance NanoTechnology provides 2.5 times the impact resistance of standard graphite rods through the manipulation of graphite on an atomic level. This prevents microscopic nicks and dings that cause other rods to snap. Stiffer fibers more efficiently transmit vibrations to your hand so you can feel more strikes.
• 30 Ton graphite with NanoTechnology for decreased weight and increased impact resistance
• High density EVA gives greater sensitivity and durability
• Texas rigged hook keeper for all bait applications
• Stainless steel guides with Zirconium inserts
• Fuji IPS reel seat for greater comfort
• Split grip design
• Model: VOLS76-5
• Length: 7'6"
• Line Rating (lbs.): 8 - 17
• Power: Medium
• Action: Fast
• Lure Rating (oz.): 1/4 - 5/8
• Guide Count: 7+Tip