Quantum Catalyst PTi Spinning Reel, CT20PTIC
ThinLine aluminum body and side cover
Polymer-stainless hybrid PT bearings
LMS line management system
MAGLOK magnetic Continuous Anti-Reverse
Aluminum Long Stroke spool design
Availability: Sold Out
- Additional freight charge of $1.00 applies.
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionQuantum Catalyst PTi Spinning Reel
The Catalyst PTi is a true performer, built with Performance Tuned engineering, and exclusive technologies. Quantum's exclusive LMS Line Management System, available on every Quantum PT spinning reel, is re-designed for 2009 to allow your line to be directed to the line roller even more smoothly upon retrieve. Quantum Hot sauce contains a special, proprietary blend of synthetic and organic additives to provide the ultimate balance in performance, protection, durability, and smoothness in both grease and oil for all fishing equipment.
The only spinning reels with a Nickel-Titanium bail wire that never gets bent out of shape. And unlike traditional bail springs, our magnetic bail trip will never wear out - and it's guaranteed for life. Most reels use stock bearings made for other applications. Not ours. We designed our own high-grade stainless bearings to exact specs to minimize vibration and friction. Then we fit them in a special polymer cage for added sensitivity and corrosion protection PT drag systems feature ceramic washers to dissipate heat during long runs. We also use ceramics to reduce wear in our baitcast levelwind systems.
• ThinLine aluminum body and side cover
• TiMag titanium bail with magnetic trip
• Polymer-stainless hybrid PT bearings
• LMS line management system
• Extra-hard PT gears
• Lightweight, machined aluminum crank handle
• MAGLOK magnetic Continuous Anti-Reverse
• Aluminum Long Stroke spool design
• Smooth front-adjustable drag system