St. Croix Legend Salt Conventional Rod
Lightweight, ultra-sensitive, and super-strong
Alps marine-grade aluminum reel seat and gimbal
Fuji HB saltwater guides with SiC rings
High-density nylon slick butt and EVA foregrip
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Legend Salt Conventional Rod from St. Croix is an incredibly lightweight offshore saltwater rod packed with the most advanced technology for unbeatable performance. A premium-quality SCII graphite blank with NSi resin provides for an ultra-lightweight feel and extreme sensitivity. St. Croix's exclusive Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology for continuous-curve tapers provide unparalleled casting smoothness. Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART) adds hoop strength where needed without adding weight for jaw-breaking hooksets and fighting oversized fish.
• Fuji HB saltwater guides with SiC rings and gunsmoke frames.
• Alps Triangular marine-grade aluminum reel seat with hard-anodized finish.
• Alps marine-grade aluminum gimbal with hard-anodized finish.
• High-density nylon slick butt and premium EVA foregrip.
• Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
• Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.